Sunday, January 26, 2020

Time Strategies

I will be completely honest. One of my biggest weaknesses is procrastinating. I am already a little behind and I am going to push myself to catch up in the next couple of days. I already have mapped out all of the assignments for this class in my calendar, hopefully that will help me stay on top of my work. The biggest thing for me with procrastinating is that I just need to get going and start my work, once I get going I feel like I can get through assignments fairly fast and effectively. I need to just find more gaps in my schedule where I can work on this classes' work in chunks. I am currently taking around 12-13 hours while volunteering within my major for about 6 hours also and I am working when I can find the time. I hope to break the mold of how I have been doing work in my past classes and be able to stay on top of things or ahead during this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment