Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Cabo, My favorite place

There is nothing more relaxing in my mind than to fall asleep in a comfortable bed at night with all the windows open so that the breeze can go through to rooms as the sound of crashing waves put me to sleep. For around the last 20 years my family has taken an annual vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The weather is perfect and the city is absolutely beautiful! I have so many fond memories that occured there, for example I took my first ever steps as a child during our family's first trip. I could go on and on about all the great things Cabo has to offer from the beaches, hotels, food, music, people and most of all the great moments that will last my family and I for the rest of our lives. I truly am lucky to be able to have so much fun in such a great place.  

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico night view of the marina.

1 comment:

  1. How great that Cabo is a family tradition for you, Michael! And now you've got me thinking that the place where a baby takes their first steps should have some special name: there's your birthplace where you were born... and your walkplace, where you took your first steps. For some people, those would be the same place, but for you: Cabo is your walkplace. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete