Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I have really enjoyed this class so far. Learning new things and reading great stories has been a great experience. I would be lying if I said I had maximized my work this semester. I have gotten in a bad habit of procrastinating and doing assignments close to the deadline. I just have been super overwhelmed with all the responsibilities I have. This is far and away the busiest semester I have had in college. I loved the Ramayana and all the great stories that came from it. Some of the readings have been challenging as I am unfamiliar with characters. I usually have to  re-read the readings to make sure I know exactly what has happened. I think my best work is what I will talk about next section of this blog post.

The image below is from my story: Team Rocket finally captures Pikachu. I had to go through large amounts of edits and changes for this project. The story now as it stands is in my opinion my best work from this class. I had a great time writing this and seeing where I could make it better based off of the notes I received.


I touched on the subject of what I think I need to better in this class. Going forward the rest of the semester I want to be ahead on my work and get on top of the extra credit assignments. I haven't been consistent about my effort and I want that to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment