Thursday, March 5, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback



  1.  I think that the comments that I have received are great. I am getting great tips on what I need to do to improve my writing. My favorite part of the comments that I have gotten is just how positive everyone has been. When people comment on my blog or when I see comments on other blogs are all supportive. It is a nice feeling to know that others think that you are doing a good job.
  2. I would say that I am doing a decent job with my commenting. Going back to what I said earlier about being positive. I try to be positive in all my comments as much as I can. I think it is hard to find enough content for comments when in all honesty most of the work that I have read has been really good. I try to find things for others to improve because that is what I want in my comments, but most of the time there are hardly any mistakes.
  3. Looking back at my introduction post I think I did alright. I obviously could have overwhelmed it with details all about my life, but I wanted to hit the biggest parts. I have enjoyed learning about the other people in this class. Although I haven't met them in person, reading about how similar and different we all are is really cool.
  4. I need to be more consistent on the long feedback comments that are like 150-160 words long. With that being said I need to start doing some of the extra comments.
  5. I chose this picture for one being that it is pretty funny. I am an extremely reflective person. I think all the time about what I need to do better and what all is going on in my life. This class has given me the opportunity do the same with that in addition to having great external feedback from classmates.

Image Source Link

No comments:

Post a Comment